Finance Up January 8 + 15 + 29
Tuesday, January 8, 2019at 5:00pm -
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
This 3 session course has been specifically designed for individuals wanting to clarify their financial picture around starting a new business, buying a home, saving for college, &/or planning for retirement.
What you will learn:
- Assess your current budget and put together a goal budget
- Hear tips and tricks on how to create wealth
- Learn about insurances, taxes, credit scores, and family planning
- Understand lending preparation and costs for home and auto
- Find out the importance of planning for retirement and estate planning
Class takes place Finance Up January 8 + 15 + 29 (no class on January 22nd), from 5:00pm - 8:00pm at the Homewood Suites. Must attend all 3 class days.
Prospera members $125, Non-members $150, 2nd Attendee $75