The morning and the afternoon sessions are SOLD OUT! We will be offering this class again in spring/summer 2019.
In order to maximize your social media efforts, it’s important to (1) get clarity on WHY you want to be using social media, (2) conduct an assessment of your current social media assets, and (3) strategize what enhancements will best support you in meeting your social media goals. We will also investigate what other resources are available to solidify your online presence, including your website as well as access to photos and customer testimonials. Together we’ll take a look at your online presence and confirm that it presents the freshest, most vibrant vision of your current business activities!
5 Things the Students Will Learn::
1. An overview of current trends in social media use.
2. Understanding of the key components of a social media strategy, and in-class assessment activities to identify strengths and weaknesses of your current online presence.
3. How to identify potential Allies and Amplifiers to support your social media activities.
4. Using hash tags to build your brand.
5. Tips for creating a work plan to implement what you’ve learned in today’s workshop.
Trainer: Barb Oldershaw, Step Into Sustainability
$40 Members | $55 Non-Members