Get Found on Google Search and Maps
Thursday, September 26, 2019at 9:00am -
Madison Valley Bank, Ennis
213 Main St, Ennis, MT 59729
Explore Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Get hands-on help creating or updating your listing, and take advantage of a free website.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Google My Business listing
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Create a free website using the info from your business listing
- Research relevant keywords for your business using Google Trends
- Learn about Google Analytics and Google Search Console
Please bring the following with you to the class:
- Your login and password to Gmail. If you do not have Gmail account, please get one here: google.com/account.
- The login and password for your existing Google Business page (if your business already has one).
- Water bottle and/or any snacks.
- Your fully-charged laptop
Additionally, To help you get the most out of your time at the workshop, please bring the following items to help populate your Google Business page:
- 3+ photos of the outside of your business (bring more if directions are complicated; not necessary if you work from your home).
- 3+ photos of the inside of your business
- Photos of each staff member
- Photos of your parking area
- Information for a post, similar to what you would post on Facebook