Understanding Financial Statements - July 18, 2019
Thursday, July 18, 2019at 9:00am -
Cathi Simonson - CS and Company
2310 University Way Building 2
Join us on July 18, 2019 to learn all about Financial Statements with Cathi Simonson.
Top 5 things you will learn:
- 1)What are they?
- What does a “financial statement” include?
- What are the elements of each?
- Terminology and definitions
- 2)How do they work?
- Structure and what effects what
- 3)What do they tell you at a glance?
- Ratios and what they mean.
- 4)Who uses them and how?
- 5)Why are they important?