Personal Finance - November 7, 14 & 21
Thursday, November 7, 2019at 5:00pm -
No occurrences found for this timeframe (next 6 months from today).
1023 Baxter Lane, Bozeman MT
This 3 session course has been specifically designed for individuals wanting to clarify their financial picture around starting a new business, buying a home, saving for college, and/or planning for retirement.
What you will learn:
- Assess your current budget and put together a goal budget
- Hear tips and tricks on how to create wealth
- Learn about insurances, taxes, credit scores, and family planning
- Understand lending preparation and costs for home and auto
- Find out the importance of planning for retirement and estate planning
Class takes place November 7, 14 & 21 from 5-8pm. Must attend all 3 class days.
Prospera members $125, Non-members $150, 2nd Attendee $75