No occurrences found for this timeframe (next 6 months from today).
This 3 session course has been specifically designed for individuals who are brand new to business, wanting to start a business, and new business owners or individuals looking to start a second business.
What you will learn:
- Clarity and fresh perspective about starting a new business
- Solid first draft of your Business Plan - In-depth understanding of your industry and competition
- Documented sales projections and marketing strategy based on industry research & geography
- Projected cash flow for one year
- Shared experience with other local entrepreneurs and subject matter experts
- Valuable resources and processes that support your business planning journey
Class takes place May 3, 10 & 17, 5:30-8:30pm.
Registration: $200 for Prospera Members, $250 non members. This registration amount covers all three class days. $100 for a second attendee (business partner)
*We reserve the right to cancel a class if minimum enrollments are not met. In which case, all course fees will be fully refunded.