Prospera's Membership Committee is a group of enthusiastic members committed to supporting and growing our membership network. We are looking for individuals who:
- Are interested in networking and making new connections that help support Prospera.
- Have flexibility in their schedule as to attend committee meetings and networking events.
- Want to contribute to discussions regarding membership benefits and what members value.
- Understand what Prospera does and supports our overall mission.
- Are liaisons for Prospera’s membership program.
Membership fees support the rest of our programs and allow us to help new and existing small businesses thrive here in Southwest Montana. Being a part of our Membership Committee is an opportunity to give back to those who support us, while also expanding your professional network. Committee members will be at the forefront of planning for the future of the program, advocating on behalf of the entire member network.
The membership committee is primarily tasked with supporting the Development Coordinator during Prospera networking and signature events, with a focus on member attendance, participation, and satisfaction. Other responsibilities include:
- Assist the Development Coordinator with maintaining and growing the membership through long and short-range planning;
- Identify and cultivate potential new members;
- Meet with and promote membership to business owners, business professionals, and leaders who are not current members of Prospera;
- Understand and promote the organization’s mission;
- Partake in fundraising activities and special events;
- Post on social media 1x per month about upcoming Prospera events;
- Be familiar with the organization’s programs, policies, and operations;
If you're interested, please read through the entire Position Description below, then submit your application.
Membership Committee Position Description