Get more referrals, clients, and sales while elevating your business leadership skills! Prospera’s Leads Group is a networking group of local professionals who meet weekly to build relationships, network, and pass referrals. Applications are due October 1st.
Member Guidelines and Requirements: Weekly Meeting every Wednesdays at 8:30AM. The first meeting is on Wednesday, October 28th at Farmacy or on Zoom if we determine that it is unsafe to meet in person.
- One person from each industry can be in the Group.
- Leads Group members must be annual Prospera members at the Contributor Level ($600) or higher.
- Any member that is a part of this networking group needs to have a personal financial stake in the referrals and leads they receive and must be serious about the commitment.
- Annual dues are $350 per year. Dues are used for the following:
- The group will be facilitated by a Prospera staff member. This person will also keep track of referral, leads, and attendance.
- Meeting space.
- Quarterly social events for the group.
- Referral and Lead slips.
- An individual may attend one meeting as a guest, but will need to submit an application for membership prior to attending additional meetings.
- To avoid conflict it is important that all members be very specific on their applications for the area of focus they are bringing to the group. There cannot be product or service overlap.
- The membership is for one person from each company. You can have two people as your designated back-ups for times that you cannot attend. See below for further information.
- If you leave the company you are representing within our group, the membership will default to that company, if they paid your membership dues when you joined. If you have paid for the spot yourself, the membership belongs to you. You can choose to continue that membership in your new position. Ultimately the spot is held by whomever pays the membership; whether a company or the individual.
- Please make it a priority to be here every week, if for some reason you are unable to attend, a guest may come in your place.
- Substitutes: Sending someone in your place to represent your industry, they cannot represent their own industry if it is already represented in the group.
- Every member is allowed 3 excused absences per quarter.
- If you incur more than 3 unexcused absences in a quarter you will be subject to paying at $10 donation to Prospera’s scholarship fund.
- Please note: As a group, we realize some life events are unavoidable, like a death in the family, illness, travel, etc. Communication within the group will help us to determine when these situations need to be dealt with in a different manner than what is outlined above.
- We will take all national holidays off.
- Minimum amount of two referrals passed every month (types may include: inside/outside/invite)
- Inside: Passing yourself as a referral
- Outside: Passing someone else as a lead
- Invite: your guest attends a weekly meeting or you ask someone to coffee
Difference between a referral and lead:
Referral: You have given a member’s business card or contact information to an individual in need of their services. The person being referred is expecting the member’s phone call, or is planning to contact the member themselves.
Lead: A business or service that you feel a member may benefit from but you have not spoken with the lead about the member or their services.
First 10 minutes: Open Networking
5 minute: Kickoff/opening/introducing spotlight presenter
15 minute: Presenter (each Club member presents quarterly on their topic of choice)
5 minute: Questions for presenter
15 minute: “Commercials”
10 minute: Community Involvement, Wrap Up, Questions, Announcements