Networking in Nature Hikes
The 2021 hiking series is available thanks to a generous sponsorship from American Bank!
New! This year's fun sponsor is DCI Engineers!
2021 Hike Dates (rain or shine!)
Our Networking in Nature hikes for women are a great way to connect women business owners and professionals together. We will hike then meet at a local brewery afterward to continue the networking! Make sure to register so we know who all to expect at the trailhead.
Thursday, May 13 at Cherry Creek (north 7th Avenue in Bozeman)
- Sandi Sniscak owner of Supply Squad
- What you’ll learn from Sandi: Supply chain challenges affecting various business sectors, outlook, how to mitigate issues.
- Kelley Lewis owner of KLH Advisors
- What you’ll learn from Kelley: What KLH does, her expertise, personal and professional background, and her favorite type of beer.
Tuesday, June 22 at The M
- Lauren Woods owner of Hustle and Throw/Inner Alchemy
- What you'll learn from Lauren: How she started her business, how she used Prospera for her business and how she utilized her community to grow her business over the past four years.
Wednesday, July 14 at Bear Canyon
- Heather Babineau-Z owner of Whole and Nourished
- What you’ll learn: How Heather was able to start Whole and Nourished, what it looks like now and where the business is headed after 4 years in business.
Thursday, August 19 at Ousel Falls
- Erin Cluff owner of Soar Beyond
- What you’ll learn from Erin: Leading yourself-Pressing vs important-Sea of goodwill-Strategic vs tactical-Sticking to the plan.
- Meg O’leary owner of M2O group
- What you’ll learn from Meg: The overview of Big Sky and the economic engine.
Wednesday, September 15 at Drinking Horse
- Jenny Buhl owner of LifeSync
- What you'll learn from Jenny: 6 important components of deep health and how you can start improving your deep health today.
Thursday, October 7 at Sourdough
- Alexis Alloway owner of Moraway Adventures
- What you’ll learn from Alexis: The importance of tourism on conservation wildlife & people; how to travel responsibly.
What you need to know:
- Hikes are 1-2 hours in length. Hikes will be May - October from 4-5:30pm with drinks at a local brewery after.
- We feature one or two women-owned businesses at each hike to talk about a business concept or about their business.
- We have the featured women-owned business talk at the trailhead, networking opportunities on the hike, and then wrap up the talk at the top of the trail.
- No dogs on the hikes this year.
We host our Networking in Nature events rain or shine!