Be a Featured Business for the
Networking in Nature Hikes
We are now accepting proposals for 2021
The 2021 hiking series is available thanks to a generous sponsorship from American Bank!
New! This year's drink sponsor is DCI Engineers!
Our Networking in Nature hikes for women are a great way to connect women business owners and professionals together. We are looking for six business owners to be featured on a hike to talk about their business or a business concept all while networking and connecting on the trail.
What you need to know:
- You must be a Prospera member at the time of application and in good standing to be featured.
- Hikes are 1-2 hours in length. Hikes will be May - October from 4-5:30pm with drinks at a local brewery after.
- We feature one women-owned business at each hike to talk about a business concept or about their business.
- We have the featured women-owned business talk at the trailhead, networking opportunities on the hike, and then wrap up the talk at the top of the trail.
- The business must be women owned (51% or more).
- These tours are geared towards featuring for profit businesses only.
- You can hand out marketing swag for business promotion.
- A Prospera staff member will be at the hike to greet all attendees, introduce you as the featured speaker, and ensure safety for the guests. We will have a medical kit and cell phone with us as well.
- No dogs on the hikes this year.
Typical HIKE Agenda (15-40 women) - at the M, Little Ellis, Bear Canyon, Drinking Horse, Sourdough, Ousel Falls (Big Sky), Cherry Creek. We are open to other trail ideas that have a wider trail to allow for networking. We are also open to other outdoor ideas as well. We host our Networking in Nature events rain or shine!