Thursday, September 13, 2018 at the Rialto, 6 - 10pm
225+ Business Professionals
Annual Fundraiser to benefit the Montana Women's Business CenterProsperity Party Sponsor Levels & Benefits
Baxter Hotel Ballroom | Four events in 2018
Sponsored by Stockman Bank, Leadership Outfitters, and Taco Del Sol
3:00 - 5:00pm (with hors d'oeuvres + social) 50 - 60 women and men
Upcoming LMS Events:
July 25 - featuring Lara Hogson of NOW Account
October 2 - Jessica Dehn of Dino Drop In
Generally Noon to 1:00pm
Eight events in 2018
Throughout Gallatin & Park Counties
50 - 60 women and men at each tour
Sponsored by American Bank
3 classes per event, 3 hours per class -
Up to 18 men and women for each 3 week series. See calendar for dates.
Before You Start - move from employee to business owner | Market Research - feasibility
Financial Analysis - the basics, critical to business success | The Business Plan - growth and profitability
Business Launch - understand legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirements.
6 sessions, offered every other week for 2 hours focusing on the following topics:
1. Assessing your current business and your needs
2. Becoming accountable for what you want to accomplish
3. Intense learning sessions on business financials, digital marketing, pricing your product or service, and business law do's and dont's with employees, clients, and vendors.
This course is based on a management book called, Coaching Illustrated by Mark David. The course highlights four specific principles in the book and breaks them down and applies them to real life management scenarios the class participants face in their day to day work environments.
During the course, participants learn strategies to effectively grow and develop their teams using a coaching style to management. This is a great course for anyone new to management as well as any manager or director who struggles with building rapport with a team and simultaneously generating the results needed to be a high performing team.
5 Things the Students Will Learn:
1. How to tap into employee motivation
2. Setting clear expectations
3. Holding team members accountable
4. Two way feedback between manager & employee
5. Strategies for approaching employee management as a real time coach