Throughout Gallatin & Park Counties
Sponsored by American Bank
3 classes per event, 3 hours per class -
Up to 18 men and women for each 3 week series. To register visit the calendar.
Before You Start - move from employee to business owner | Market Research - feasibility
Financial Analysis - the basics, critical to business success | The Business Plan - growth and profitability
Business Launch - understand legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirements.
Facilitated networking and small business planning for women-owned businesses.
6 sessions, offered every other week for 2 hours focusing on the following topics:
1. Assessing your current business and your needs
2. Becoming accountable for what you want to accomplish
3. Intense learning sessions on business financials, digital marketing, pricing your product or service, and business law do's and dont's with employees, clients, and vendors.
This course is based on a management book called, Coaching Illustrated by Mark David. The course highlights four specific principles in the book and breaks them down and applies them to real life management scenarios the class participants face in their day to day work environments.
During the course, participants learn strategies to effectively grow and develop their teams using a coaching style to management. This is a great course for anyone new to management as well as any manager or director who struggles with building rapport with a team and simultaneously generating the results needed to be a high performing team.
5 Things the Students Will Learn:
1. How to tap into employee motivation
2. Setting clear expectations
3. Holding team members accountable
4. Two way feedback between manager & employee
5. Strategies for approaching employee management as a real time coach